Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E.7 Gaming Consumer Report

Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E.7 Gaming Keyboard
Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E.7 Gaming Photo

Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E.7 Gaming Features

  • Control Module with V.E.N.O.M. TFT-LCD Touchscreen
  • Function Strip
  • 3-Part Active Palm Rest and Two Wrist Rests
  • Uncomplicated Macro Programming
  • Integrated TeamSpeak Functionality with Visual Identifier
Read More

Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E.7 Gaming Description

From the Manufacturer Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Gaming Keyboard for PC — Create Your Perfect Gaming Interface When a fraction of a second is all that divides victory from defeat, you must be in absolute harmony with your gaming setup. Every command and key location must be committed to muscle memory as there's no time to look away from the screen. Enter the S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 from Mad Catz, the perfect keyboard with which to construct your ideal gaming environment. Whether your game of choice is an RPG, FPS, MMO, RTS, MOBA or any other genre, you can now customize your keyboard's physical arrangement to meet your needs.

Read More
Thanks for reading Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E.7 Gaming Review.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment